Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the HiFives Platform
1. How do I login into the HiFives Platform?
Please go to https://app.hifives.in and click on the login link from the top right corner of the page. If your organization is using an SSO from the intranet/ HRMS, you can log into HiFives by clicking on the relevant link. For the first time, you might receive an OTP on your official email ID, which you need to enter on the HiFives page for verification. Post this, you will not receive any OTP when you click on the SSO link on the intranet.
2. I am unable to log in/ getting an error while trying to log in. What should I do?
Please reset your password by using the Forgot Password link https://www.app.hifives.in/account/password/reset on the login page and entering your official email ID. The password reset link will be sent to your email ID. You can set a new password by clicking on that link
If your organization is using an SSO, please get in touch with your organization’s SPOC/ program manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. My account does not exist in HiFives. Or my account is deactivated. What is to be done?
Please contact your organization’s SPOC/ program manager to get your account created on reactivated in HiFives. Alternately, email us at email@example.com
4. Which browser should I use for viewing HiFives?
The platform has been designed to work across latest versions of all browsers. It will work best with Internet Explorer 11 and Chrome 6. On older versions of browsers, certain features of the platform might not work properly.
5. What do I do if the page doesn’t behave the way it should?
Please reload the page by doing a hard refresh – CTRL F5. If the problem persists, please delete the temporary internet files/ cache of the browser and restart the browser. Also, please check the browser version. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. I am not able to find the employee I want to nominate. What should I do?
Please contact your organization’s SPOC/ program manager. Alternately, email us at email@example.com
7. I am unable to submit the nomination. What should I do?
Please do not use any special characters in the citation box or business justification box e.g. & )(. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. I am not able to see a particular feature e.g. Approve or Nominate. What should I do?
Please contact your organization’s SPOC/ program manager. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com
9. I need help in using the platform. Whom should I contact?
Please contact the HiFives Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org For faster resolution, please include a screenshot of the issue you are facing
10. The order status is showing as delivered, but I haven’t received the e-gift voucher. What should I do?
Please check if the gift voucher was delivered to your spam/ junk mail folder in the mailbox that you have specified at the time of placing the order (e.g Gmail). You can also find the voucher details in your HiFives account under My Account > My Orders. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com
11. The e-gift voucher I received is not working on the website/ store. What should I do?
Please check that you are entering the right code and PIN. Also, ensure that the voucher/ card has not expired or used already. You can contact the customer service helpdesk of the brand to ensure that you are following the right steps to use the voucher. If you are still facing problems, please write an email to HiFives Helpdesk, firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number (and the screenshot of the issue, in case you are using it online).
These Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the HiFives Platform should help you use the platform better. If you still have further questions, please contact us.