Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the HiFives Platform
1. How do I login into the HiFives Platform?
Please go to https://app.hifives.in and click on the login link on the page. If you are using Office 365 or google Workspace ID to login, please use the appropriate button.
If your organization is using an SSO from the intranet/ HRMS, you can log into HiFives by clicking on the relevant link. For the first time, you might receive an OTP on your official email ID, which you need to enter on the HiFives page for verification. Post this, you will not receive any OTP when you click on the SSO link on the intranet.
2. I am unable to log in/ getting an error while trying to log in. What should I do?
Please reset your password by using the Forgot Password link https://www.app.hifives.in/account/password/reset on the login page and entering your official email ID. The password reset link will be sent to your email ID. You can set a new password by clicking on that link
If your organization is using an SSO, please get in touch with your organization’s HR program manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. My account does not exist in HiFives. Or my account is deactivated. What is to be done?
Please contact your organization’s HR/ program manager to get your account created on reactivated in HiFives. Alternately, email us at email@example.com
4. Which browser should I use for viewing HiFives?
The platform has been designed to work across latest versions of all browsers. It will work best with the new Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11 and Chrome 6. On older versions of browsers, certain features of the platform might not work properly.
5. I am getting a warning that the ‘site is not secure’ while trying to log in or submitting a nomination request. What should I do?
This will happen only on the Chrome browser due to an experimental setting. Type chrome://flags/ in the Chrome address bar and go to the settings page, Search for ‘Mixed forms interstitial’ and disable this setting. You will need to re-launch Chrome for it to take effect. If you are still facing a problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. What do I do if the page doesn’t behave the way it should?
Please reload the page by doing a hard refresh – CTRL F5. If the problem persists, please delete the temporary internet files/ cache of the browser and restart the browser. Also, please check the browser version. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com
7. I am not able to find the employee I want to nominate. What should I do?
Please contact your organization’s HR/ program manager. Alternately, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. I am unable to submit the nomination. What should I do?
Please do not use any special characters in the citation box or business justification box e.g. & )(. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com
9. I am not able to see a particular feature e.g. Approve or Nominate. What should I do?
Please contact your organization’s HR/ program manager. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. How do I use the reward points in my HiFives account?
You can easily redeem your reward points by going to the Redeem module on the platform, selecting the brand of e-gift card you want, selecting the denomination of the card and checking out. You can get the gift card delivered to either your official or your personal email ID. The e-gift card will be delivered on or before the expected delivery date.
11. The order status is showing as delivered, but I haven’t received the e-gift voucher/ card. What should I do?
Please check if the gift card/ voucher was delivered to your spam/ junk mail folder in the email that you have specified at the time of placing the order (e.g. Gmail). You can also find the voucher details in your HiFives account under My Account > My Orders. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com
12. The e-gift card/ voucher I received is not working on the website/ store. What should I do?
Please check that you are entering the right code and PIN. Also, ensure that the voucher/ card has not expired or used already. You can check the terms and conditions on the delivery email, brand’s website or contact the customer service helpdesk of the brand to ensure that you are following the right steps to use the card/ voucher. If you are still facing problems, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number (and the screenshot of the issue, in case you are using it online).
13. I need more help in using the platform. Whom should I contact?
Please contact the HiFives Helpdesk at email@example.com For faster resolution, please include a screenshot of the issue you are facing